Mission & Values
Cutsforth™ Inc. will improve the world we touch through innovation and care.
- In God We Trust
- Right Person, Right Seat
- Continuous Improvement
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- We strive to conduct ourselves according to Biblical principles and standards. Cutsforth™ Inc. desires to adhere to Biblical principles and standards in our ethics and business practices.
- We believe that relationships are the heart of any successful business or organization. Cutsforth™ will treat our associates, customers, business partners and employees the way we would expect to be treated, with respect and courtesy, and always with their best interests in mind. Cutsforth™ will nurture long-term relationships with our customers, vendors and our employees.
- We are committed to the success of our customers. Cutsforth™ will be successful only if we help our customers be successful by providing innovative products and excellent services that are of value to them.
- We believe in personal responsibility. Each of us at Cutsforth™ is accountable for our attitude, our words and our commitment to becoming excellent. We focus on solving the problem, not assigning blame.
- We believe direct communication with one another most often leads to peace (understanding and resolution). Each Cutsforth™ employee will try to resolve our differences, person to person and avoid unhealthy gossip.
- We believe in rewarding people for their efforts and performance. Cutsforth™ will strive to clearly communicate what is expected of each of our employees and reward performance generously.
- We believe in a healthy life balance. Cutsforth™ will encourage our employees to balance their professional lives with their personal lives. We should enjoy the work we do.
- We believe in forgiveness. People do, from time to time, make mistakes. Cutsforth™ commits to fostering an environment of forgiveness and learning from our mistakes.