Cutsforth Systems – PI Integration Services Assumptions
- Customer will provide IP addresses for their network per each BCM system.
- Customer will purchase Modbus TCP read-only license from OSI Soft Inc.
- Customer will configure the Modbus license on their Pi server prior to Cutsforth installing the interface.
- If the customer needs support in this area an additional Automation proposal will be required.
- Customer will purchase the requisite number Pi tags from OSI Soft Inc. for each BCM system.
- *Customer will provide Cutsforth Automation & Controls Team remote access to customer Pi server and or Pi API server to install Pi Modbus interface.
- *Customer will provide Cutsforth Automation & Controls Team remote access to customer Pi server and or Pi API server to create Pi tags.
- Customer will connect the BCM systems to the same Pi server network.
- If customer has a firewall between BCM and Pi Server network, that they allow TCP port 502 as a firewall rule.
- Assumes no NERC-CIP requirements associated with Cutsforth remote access to the customer network
- Additional delay days outside the initial scope of work will be charged at $1,000.00 (USD) per Cutsforth Employee per day.
* = When work is performed remotely.
Print a copy of this page for your records.